Carol's Store

Laia Babydoll 

available @ Mainstore.


Laia Babydoll: A Review

Introduction

I'm always on the lookout for lingerie that is both beautiful and comfortable, and I recently found the perfect piece: the Laia Babydoll from Carol's Store. This babydoll is made from soft, delicate lace and it fits like a dream. I feel so sexy and confident when I wear it.

Design and Features

The Laia Babydoll is made from high-quality lace that is both soft and luxurious. The lace is a beautiful shade of ivory and it has a delicate floral pattern. The babydoll has a flattering V-neckline and adjustable spaghetti straps.

Fit and Comfort

The Laia Babydoll fits perfectly. I ordered my usual size and it fits like a glove. The lace is soft and stretchy so it's very comfortable to wear.

Overall Thoughts

I'm absolutely in love with the Laia Babydoll. It's the perfect combination of beautiful and comfortable. I feel so sexy and confident when I wear it. I highly recommend this babydoll to anyone who is looking for a special piece of lingerie.

Where to Buy

The Laia Babydoll is available from Carol's Store. You can purchase it in-store.

Pros

  • Beautiful lace
  • Comfortable fit
  • Flattering design

Cons

  • None that I could find!

Overall, I highly recommend the Laia Babydoll. It's a beautiful and comfortable piece of lingerie that will make you feel sexy and confident.

Colors


Prices
  • 199 Ld Per Carol's Store - Laia Babydoll - single Color
  • 850 Ld Carol's Store - Laia Babydoll Top FATPACK 

(Always try the Demo before you buy!) 

  Carol's Store 

Carol's Store - Laia Babydoll FATPACK  HUD




For Bodies:


Sale @ Mainstore 



Carol's store @ Cosmopolitan




Carol's store @ Dubai Event


Carol's store @ Uber Event



Groupgifts in Store:




Reacties