Carol's Store

Penelope Dress FATPACK

available at Cosmopolitan Event until March 30, and then at Mainstore.



Springtime and the feeling is easy

It's officially spring, and I'm celebrating by wearing my first sundress of the season. I'm so glad I chose the Penelope dress from Carol's Store. It's made of a lightweight cotton fabric that's perfect for hot weather, and the lace trim adds a touch of femininity.

I love the way this dress fits. It's not too tight, but it's still flattering. The length is perfect, too. it's not too short or too long.

I'm wearing the dress with a pair of sandals and a straw hat, but I could also dress it up with heels and a statement necklace. This dress is so versatile, I can wear it for any occasion.

What I love about the Penelope dress:

  • The fit is perfect.
  • The fabric is lightweight and breathable.
  • The lace trim is a beautiful detail.
  • The dress is versatile and can be dressed up or down.

If you're looking for a spring/summer dress that's both stylish and comfortable, I highly recommend the Penelope dress from Carol's Store. It's sure to become your new go-to outfit for warm weather days.

The Penelope dress is available in all sizes, including the new Legacy Bombshell sizes. So no matter what your body type, you can find the perfect fit. (scroll down for the bodies)

Carol's Store is a great place to find stylish and affordable clothing. They have a wide variety of dresses to choose from, so you're sure to find something you love.

Shop the Penelope dress today and start enjoying your summer!

Colors


Prices
  • 220 Ld Per Carol's Store - Penelope dress - single Color
  • 890 Ld Carol's Store - Penelope dress FATPACK 

  Carol's Store 

Carol's Store - Penelope dress FATPACK  HUD



For Bodies:



Sale @ Mainstore 





Carol's store @ Cosmopolitan




Carol's store @ Dubai Event




Groupgifts in Store:




Reacties