..::B2K Design::..

Set Denisa 

For the Group , in the Mainstore 10% and new Realease 40%
Also at marketplace 




Wearing the Denisa summer set from B2K Design

I'm absolutely loving the Denisa summer set from B2K Design. It's a sheer, playful little number that makes me feel confident and sexy. The fit is perfect and the fabric is so soft and comfortable. I love the way the top drapes over my curves and the skirt is just the right length. The leg jewels are a great touch and really add a bit of glamour to the outfit.

It's perfect for a night out or a day at the beach. I can't wait to wear it all summer long!

Here are some of the things I love about this set:

  • The sheer fabric is so light and airy, perfect for hot summer days.
  • The fit is perfect - it's not too tight or too loose..
  • The leg jewels are a great touch and really add a bit of glamour to the outfit.
  • I've gotten so many compliments on it!

If you're looking for a sexy and stylish summer outfit, I highly recommend the Denisa set from B2K Design. You won't be disappointed!

Here are some additional details about the set:

  • The fatpack comes in a variety of colors, including black, white, and red.
  • The leg jewels are attached to the shorts with a small chain.

You can purchase the Denisa set from the B2K Design website.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on social media for more fashion inspiration!

Femkes Flickr Femkes Facebook

B2K Design's Flickr

In the Mainstore Also at marketplace 

Colors


Prices
  • 179 Ld ..::B2K Design::..Set Denisa -  FATPACK 
  • 108 Ld ..::B2K Design::..Set Denisa - Fatpack for Groupmembers

(Always try the Demo before you buy!) 


..::B2K Design::..Set Denisa FATPACK  HUD


Groupgifts in Store:


..::B2K Design::..

Reacties