Bumblebee 

Revivial Laura Outfit 


Photo : Femke wearing the Bumblebee - Laura Laced Tank Top - Maitreya X
Femke wearing the Bumblebee - Laura Ripped Leggings - Maitreya X



Feeling Confident in Bumblebee's Laura Collection

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share my love for a recent outfit I picked up from Bumblebee. I got their Laura Ripped Leggings and Laura Laced Tank Top, and let me tell you, I'm obsessed!

The leggings are a perfect fit. They hug my curves in all the right places, and I especially love how they look around my butt. They're ripped just enough to add a touch of edge to the outfit, without being too revealing.

The tank top is equally amazing. The lace detailing is so pretty and feminine, and it really shows off the contours of my body. It's fitted but not too tight, so it's comfortable to wear all day long.

Together, the Laura leggings and tank top create a look that's both stylish and flattering. I feel so confident and sexy when I wear them, and I've gotten so many compliments already.

If you're looking for a new outfit that will make you feel amazing, I highly recommend checking out the Laura collection from Bumblebee. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for reading my blog. Until next time!

Shop the Look


(Previous release for TSA now in mainstore. Available for GENX Classic & Curvy, Lara 5.3 & X, Petite&X, Kupra, Reborn, Legacy, Perky.)



  •       250 Ld Per single Color
  •    1.299 Ld Bumblebee - Laura Laced Tank Top - fatpack
  •    1.299 Ld Bumblebee - Laura Ripped Leggings  - fatpack 

 2.199 Ld for the MEGAPACK !

(Try a demo before you by !!) 

 

Fatpack Huds... 

Bumblebee - Laura Laced Tank Top MEGAPACK Hud



Bumblebee - Laura Ripped Leggings MEGAPACK Hud

Common:

Patterns

Gradient



For Bodies:

  • Bumblebee - Laura Laced Tank Top
  • GenX-Classic, GenX-Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Maitreya X, Perky, Petite X Reborn.
  • Bumblebee - Laura Ripped Leggings
  • GenX-Classic, GenX-Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Maitreya X, Reborn.

Reacties