Carol's Store

Soleil Bikini 

Available at Dubai Event till May 15, After May 15 at Mainstore  



Loving my new Soleil Bikini from Carol's Store!

I'm absolutely obsessed with my new Soleil Bikini from Carol's Store! It fits like a dream and makes me feel so confident. The fabric is so soft and comfortable, and the print is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to wear it to the beach this summer!

I've been looking for a new bikini for a while now, and I'm so glad I finally found the perfect one. The Soleil Bikini is everything I wanted and more. It's flattering, stylish, and comfortable. I can't recommend it enough!

If you're looking for a new bikini, I highly recommend checking out Carol's Store. They have a wide variety of styles to choose from, and you're sure to find the perfect one for you.

Here are some of the things I love about my Soleil Bikini:

  • It fits perfectly and is very flattering.
  • The fabric is soft and comfortable.
  • The print is gorgeous and eye-catching.
  • It makes me feel confident and beautiful.

If you're looking for a new bikini, I highly recommend the Soleil Bikini from Carol's Store. You won't be disappointed!

Available at Dubai Event till May 15

Colors


Prices
  •    220 Ld Per Carol's Store - Soleil Bikini - single Color
  •    890 Ld Carol's Store - Soleil Bikini -  FATPACK 

(Always try the Demo before you buy!) 

Available at Dubai Event till May 15

Carol's Store - Soleil Bikini FATPACK  HUD



For Bodies:



Sale @ Mainstore 


Carol's store @ Uber Event



Groupgifts in Store:



Reacties